Not trying to woo Ranbir: Bipasha Basu

Not trying to woo Ranbir: Bipasha BasuBipasha Basu has cleared the air about her and Ranbir Kapoor.
Bipash Basu has hit back at reports that claim she is trying to woo actor Ranbir Kapoor, saying it is “bizarre”.
‘Woke up to a news report that says ‘Am wooing Ranbir’! Bizarre! Just because I love ‘Rockstar’ trailer and I tweeted about it!’ Bipsha posted on Micro-blogging site Twitter.
‘Ranbir (Kapoor) is an awesome guy but I don’t need to woo him like this. I like to be wooed, I dont need to woo anyone for that matter, ‘ she added.
The 32-year-old was very impressed with the theatrical trailer of Ranbeer’s forthcoming movie ‘Rockstar’ and expressed her opinion in a tweet saying: “Really have to share this, ‘Rockstar’ is by far the best and the most captivating trailer that I have seen. Ranbir looks like a powerhouse performer!”
After that there was speculation that she is trying to impress the young Kapoor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...