I hate summers: Roshni Chopra

Q. How would you define beauty?
A. I would define beauty which is something inside than outside. For me inner beauty is more important.

Q. Do you like summer?
A. No, I hate summers. I am more of a winter or cold weather person. I don’t respond well to the heat. But yes, I do like spring.

Q. How do you take care of your complexion in summer?
A. I completely believe in taking care of your body. As far as complexion is concerned, I use loads of sun block.

Q. What kind of liquids do you prefer to keep away from dehydration?
A. Lots of water is what I prefer. Nothing can replace water. Even coconut water and fresh juices are important to keep away from dehydration.

Q. What measures you take to prevent your skin from sun burn?
A. First of all I use sun block whenever I am stepping out of my home. Also I make it a point to cleanse my skin daily before I go to sleep. And off course my moisturizer.

Q. Is there any change in your fitness regime too?
A. No, in summers any how you tend to loose weight due to extreme heat. It’s winter when one has to sweat it out in the gym.

Q. Which place do you prefer to chill out in Mumbai?
A. In summers it’s really difficult to step out of home so indoor is a place to chill out for me. I like to hang out in J. W. Marriott which is near to my place.

Q. Which place do you prefer to spend your summer holidays?
A. I prefer Europe as its cooler this time around. In Europe any place is enjoyable and pleasant.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...